niedziela, 31 sierpnia 2014

September plans

Hello :)

For those who visit my blog for the very first time, I'm glad you're here and I hope you'll love my creations :)

Today, as you probably already noticed, nothing new shows up. It's because today I want to share with you some information and plans for September.

Basicly, I can't promis that something will show up in the next month :/ I'm having huge computer problems but I'm working on it. I can say I feel safe about posting regularly, because I have some old creations which weren't posted anywhere. They are on my pendrive, photos are made. I will post some of them in a while from now.

Although my computer is poo and won't work properly, I still have plans for new things :) If everything goes right, this month you'll be able to get some kids stuff, new dresses, hairstyles and perhaps some furniture as well.

Last but not least, I'm a bit dissapointed with the fact that you don't leave comments... When I'm putting this whole stuff here, I'd like to know what you think even if you don't like it and don't download it. So that's my huge request: COMMENT!

Finally, I'd like to wish good luck to all of you who are in the last grade as I am. Final exams are comming... Good luck with that too :)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz